As a therapist, I am passionately interested in how health and wellbeing is influenced by our environment and the social context of our lives.
Whatever brings you to therapy, I aim to be sensitive to this wider context: the physical, cultural and social landscape which forms the backdrop of our therapeutic relationship, and our journey together.
Whilst I work with clients on a wide range of issues I have a particular interest and expertise in supporting people with:
- Depression, anxiety and other mental health difficulties.
- Relationship problems.
- Work Stress.
- Sexual, physical and emotional abuse.
- Sleep difficulties & chronic insomnia.
- Adjusting to life transitions or major changes – e.g. divorce, bereavement, chronic illness.
- Self-harm and compulsive behaviour.
- Dissociative experiences.
- Inner critical voices.
- Confusion over identity and sense of self.
- Experiences of aloneness, loneliness and solitude.
- Voice hearing, visions and similar sensory experiences.
- Living as a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP).