During the coronavirus pandemic, many people are struggling with increased symptoms of stress, anxiety, depression and other mental health concerns. The pandemic is also causing widespread loneliness, stress in relationships, financial worries and fear and uncertainty about the future.
As a response to this I am offering the following therapeutic support:
Personalised Mental Health Support Plans
A one off, 90 minute session offering the chance to talk through your personal fears and difficulties around the coronavirus pandemic, and how these are impacting your health, relationships and well-being. As part of the session we will develop a tailored support plan, identifying resources and strategies which can support your mental health and well-being at this time – including ways to connect with joy, hope and meaning.
This will be sent to you as a PDF resource, along with a selection of helpful resources. An optional follow up session is also possible for those who want to develop their plan further.
Online or Phone Therapy for Ongoing Support with Coronavirus Related Stress
For those who are wanting ongoing therapeutic support during this time of difficulty, I am offering weekly online and phone therapy which focuses specifically on the impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
Ongoing therapy could be useful for those who are struggling with:
- Self-Isolation / Social Distancing and feelings of loneliness, abandonment, depression or anxiety.
- Financial difficulties or job loss.
- Sudden loss of support and closure of groups and services.
- Relationship stress due to social distancing or lock-down.
- Worry about the health of yourself or loved ones.
- Loss of purpose and identity, feelings of ‘void’ or emptiness.
- Struggles with self-care, e.g. sleep, diet, compulsive / addictive behaviours.
- The impact of the coronavirus pandemic on pre-existing health difficulties e.g. depression, anxiety, PTSD, mood swings or feelings of abandonment/insecurity.
- Being single or living alone during a time of social distancing.
Please note that I can’t offer crisis support, or work with people experiencing a mental health emergency. If you are feeling suicidal or in any other way at risk, please contact your GP, the Samaritans, or other emergency mental health support.
How much does it cost?
Personalised Mental Health Support Plans – £65
Ongoing Phone/Online Therapy Sessions – £40 per session
For those who are experiencing financial hardship as a result of the coronavirus crisis, reduced fees may be possible. These can be agreed on a case by case basis, based on your individual income and circumstances.
How to Book an Appointment
If you want to ask any questions about the support I offer, or wish to book an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07754 782479 (voicemail only) and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Online / Phone Therapy for Other Issues
Of course, I also offer therapy for non-coronavirus related issues, you can read my dedicated information page about my background and training, as well as my clinical interests and expertise. Please note I am not currently taking on new clients wanting to work on recovery from trauma/abuse in a remote working capacity due to the risks involved.